M Financial's Carrier Alliances
With the objective of securing the best life insurance product at the best price for our clients, Gateway Financial has alliances with over fifty insurance carriers. Some of the most prestigious and most competitive of these are M Financial carriers, providing certain advantages:
- Proprietary products with favorable experience pricing fundamentals.
- Highly rated and financially strong.
- Sustainable track record of client advocacy through favorable product re-pricings for existing clients.
- Upscale client pricing experience is not socialized with poor performing risk pools.
- Proven track record of offering options to policyowners when tax law changes have had a widespread detrimental effect on their policies.
- Strong executive leadership and management stability with a history of discipline and innovation.
- Easy access to underwriting decision-makers such as medical directors, underwriters and key managers.
- Deep-seated commitment to policy service with well-trained and knowledgeable service personnel and cutting edge systems technology.
- Please go to mfin.com/DisclosureStatement for further details regarding this relationship.
Pacific Life refers to Pacific Life Insurance Company and its affiliates, including Pacific Life & Annuity Company. Insurance products are issued by Pacific Life Insurance Company in all states except New York and in New York by Pacific Life & Annuity Company. Product availability and features may vary by state. Each insurance company is solely responsible for the financial obligations accruing under the products it issues. Insurance products and their guarantees, including optional benefits and any crediting rates, are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Look to the strength of the life insurance company with regard to such guarantees as these guarantees are not backed by the broker-dealer, insurance agency or their affiliates from which products are purchased. Neither these entities nor their representatives make any representation or assurance regarding the claims-paying ability of the life insurance company. Pacific Life's Home Office is located in Newport Beach, CA. Gateway Financial, TIAA CREF, John Hancock, Lincoln Financial Group, VOYA Financial, Prudential Financial, Nationwide, Met Life, UNUM, Sun Life Financial and The Standard Insurance are not affiliated companies of Pacific Life.