Tools & Resources
Gateway Financial utilizes high level technologies to provide our clients the means to meet their corporate benefits objectives. Our investment in these proprietary tools and resources benefit our clients by achieving cost advantages, administrative simplification, meeting compliance requirements and effectively communicating program offerings and wellness initiatives.
A sampling of our tools and resources include:
- Proprietary electronic life, disability, pharmacy, dental, and stop loss exchange utilizing reverse auction technology for sourcing benefit coverage.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) modeling platform that details compliance and strategic opportunities. Click here to view a brief summary of the CHROME Compass
- Electronic exchange for supporting client retiree transitions through OneExchange™, an industry-leading advocate. Click here to learn more on our retiree options
- HR360, an easy to navigate online 24/7 Human Resources Library.
- Compliance Advisor that creates and distributes timely bulletins and action plans.
- Preferred pricing through leading health care advocacy provider.
- Access to industry-leading databases for benchmarking Peers and industry leaders.
- Support for international benefits needs through our preferred relationship with specialty insurer.
- Identity Theft Restoration Services.
- Weekly Online wellness bulletins from Wellness Council of America (WELCOA).
- Secure data transfer through box.com, our HIPAA-compliant encrypted electronic large file share solution.
PLEASE NOTE: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites, nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through this site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.
Information and opinions on this site provided by third parties have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. It is given for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell the securities mentioned. The information is not intended to be used as the primary basis for investment decisions, nor should it be considered as advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.